Hope in View relies on decades of cross-cultural development and leadership experience in churches, non-profits, medical ministries, and educational institutions. We value expertise, transparency, and accountability.
During the COVID crisis in 2020, we have provided:
- resources on leadership during COVID for Ethiopian leaders
- matching grants to Ethiopian organizations enabling them to raise money toward COVID and flood relief
- food for 8522 needy people through over 200 churches
- resources enabling over 100 pastors in devastated communities to stay in ministry
- oversight for small group ministries where COVID closed churches
- a growing child sponsorship program serving almost 200 very needy families and making consistent home visits to them during the lockdown
- oversight for urban and rural self-help groups, which together have accumulated $16,309 in assets
- mentoring for leaders in 8 geographically separate movements of churches in several religious contexts.
To learn more about our impact:
Read our latest news and sign up to join our email list here